Tuesday, January 01, 2013

On The Radio Tonight

A quick announcement for anyone who may be interested... I will be doing an interview tonight on a late-night radio show in the U.K., BBC Radio 5 Live Up All Night which is scheduled to be aired at 10.30 p.m. Eastern Time in the U.S.  That would be 3.30 a.m. in the U.K.  Not exactly prime time, but, hey, one takes what one can gets.

The show is accessible on the internet, so you can hear it from anywhere in the world.

I hope you will read this in time to be able to tune in.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. I was tuned in and the DJ (Andy Crane) was kind enough to email me a link for where to by the book.
    I look forward to buying a copy. Best of luck with everything!
    Dave,Manchester UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01phn2f you can hear our fav scribbler at 2h 34m via this link (all being well) :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. listen here! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01phn2f jodes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in the not very sunny UK I'm a regular listener to the radio show, as i have the pleasure of starting work at 2:30am each day as a courier. The interview was fascinating and a great glims into your world. I always say when visiting a new country or city, taxi drivers make the best Tour Operator/Travel Guides. New York is a place i have dreamt of visiting for a real long time and i am sure one day i will. I'm going to order your book online and cant wait to start reading it. Good luck with the book :) Tarran Turner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to travel myself, and it's so interesting to get in a taxi and talk to the driver about the place. I'm looking forward to your book and wish you all the best. Next time you're in Michigan I'll have to give you a lift. http://www.yellowcabskamloops.com/

    ReplyDelete