Since the writers at Letterman are on strike, many Americans are currently suffering from Top Ten List withdrawal syndrome. Hopefully this will help - it's my own top ten list of descriptions I've received from passengers of exactly where they want me to stop the cab...
10. "By the second pile of garbage."
9. "Next to that idiot over there."
8. "Near the thing."
7. "Anywhere where you won't be honked at."
6. "In front of that little oasis between the tenements."
5. "Over on the left on the right."
4. "Okay, right here. No, not right here, over there. Okay, right here."
3. "Right where that man just cleaned up after his dog... I hope he got it all."
2. "Right where the derelict is sleeping... oh, no, he's not sleeping, he's just lying there."
And finally - drum roll, s'il vous plait - the number one description of all time...
1. "A little bit past the dead pigeon, please."
And if you will stop your cursor right here, you can click onto Pictures From A Taxi.